Friday, March 22, 2013

Getting back to journal pages.......

 

I haven't done a journal page for a while....too busy playing with wax and printmaking, I guess.  This past week journal pages were all I wanted to do!

Judging from the photos I choose you'd think I was thinking about food, A LOT, but no, it was all about the colors.

IMG_3858 I love the saying above: "Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly".

IMG_3859

 

 

 

 

See it's all about food you don't believe the color part, do you?

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3860

 

 

So, in the name of diversity I'll show one of my calendar pages for May....no food!

The favorite quote on this page reads: "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream".

 

 

 

 

I really enjoy making journal pages, once I get started, I don't want to stop.

5 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi! I love your work!

Karen said...

I love looking at all of your work in art. The stamp making and the stencils are fascinating. I wish I had your talent. Your enthusiasm is apparent and your students are lucky to have you as their teacher.

Mary said...

Wonderful, creative work going on here!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just keep looking at these pages with fascination. They are fantastic. Food maybe, but color, too!

Dianne said...

way cool journal pages! love the color and pattern!