Sunday, March 3, 2013

Calendar Girls

 

I'm a little late getting around to posting but I have finished my February calendars and I'm rushing into March.

IMG_3797The red piece of paper on the left is my husband's handmade Valentine....he makes the best cards for all occasions.

IMG_3798 This frightened looking lady sees a mouse on the other page, can you see him?  This is the last half of February.  March is all about houses and trees, created with stamps I've carved.

IMG_3801 March has come in like a lamb in Oregon......wonder what's going to happen at the end of the month!  I'm looking forward to some blue skies and sunshine and I know a lot of you must be too.

3 comments:

elle said...

I like the style of your pages, Jan. We had a smart mouse but got him finally. Hmm, maybe SHE was the smart one. lol And I luv that house border! Glad to see what ya been up to!

Julie said...

Hi Jan! Happy almost spring!!! Have been so busy here and not as much time for blogging! These are just beautiful pages!!! You are so gifted with your artistic abilities! xoxo- Julie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I always admire how you make your pages. So different. And March will be filled with fun, I'm sure. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the completed pages, especially since I have such a love for houses and house images.