Saturday I accomplished so much, even I was surprised!
First, I gathered some flowers and leaves to do a little more eco dying before the frost hits......
then I cut some watercolor paper and boiled away.....here are some of the results.
The resulting colors and designs are always a surprise. I love color and I have found marigold petals make an incredible yellow dye. However, I may be getting a bit carried away.
If, the weather and time permit, I hope to do another batch using only one leaf per page.
One of the other projects for the day involved cutting a stencil and making some more Geli prints, which is a form of mono printing using a gelatin-like, commercially made, 8x10 inch printing plate.
With the stencil, you can print the negative and the positive image. I printed some over already printed surfaces and two that I will now print over.
Then.....I made a journal page using one of my Geli printed pieces, a stamp I carved and some washi tape. Like this!
Sunday was almost as productive......I'll share later.