Sunday, May 27, 2012

I can’t help myself….

 

PicMonkey Collage I keep playing with my food!  Look what we have here!  Fresh, yes fresh from the field strawberries!  Heavenly.  Our first for the season, so, of course I had to take pictures…

then I had to play with my latest favorite computer tool.

I use to use Piknik  to clean up and crop my photos but Piknik has gone away.  Not to fear, PicMonkey has replaced them.  PicMonkey it is a cool, free photo editing download with a bunch of fun and crazy stuff you can do to your photos.  So, I made the collage, above, with my strawberry photos.

Then, I made jokes with my strawberries.

IMG_2383

I am so easy to entertain…..and now you believe it.  Want some cheap thrills, give PicMonkey a go!

For the first time this season, I’m joining Bloom' Tuesday HERE!

11 comments:

elle said...

oh, my goodness. Now that is worth a good chuckle!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those strawberries are pretty impressive, especially if you grew them yourself. I've never seen them that big in Kansas (when grown at a home garden).

Although I no longer use it (because it isn't blue or white), I have one of those green bowls like yours. I inherited it when my Grandmother died.

Julie said...

Thanks for the tip! Your joke is adorable!!!!!

Charmingdesigns said...

I just went and tried PicMonkey...you're so right...so easy, I am going to go check out more features...I just posted my collage on my blog.

xinex said...

Very cute! And those strawberries looks so good, so red!...Christine

Unknown said...

How much fun...you can spend a lot of time playing around with photos!

Dianne said...

Such a cute post, and those strawberries look delish! I've never seen a glass strawberry like that either. thanks for the PicMonkey info...

daisy g said...

Ummmmmm, those look mighty good!

Linda said...

yummy fresh strawberries, love that strawberry container

Jean said...

I can't wait until we fresh ones here!

Becky Elmuccio said...

Cute pictures! I have to try out PicMonkey soon. Thanks for sharing it as a good resource. I am stopping by from Bloomin Tuesday. Have a great weekend!