Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How does your garden grow…….

 

Mine is doing alright, thanks to about three nice, sunny weeks the early part of this month and, now, some rain.

I only have two tomato plants, some radishes, lettuce, beets, onions and a cucumber in my vegetable garden….really, I like to grow flowers best of all!!!

IMG_2386

I wasn’t riding it, anyway….so now it is a planter!

PicMonkey Collage

Mostly, I grow sedum in pots!  Sedum are more forgiving, if I forget to water them for a day or so…..unlike petunias!  Ahhhh, spring….I love it.

6 comments:

Terra said...

Sweet bicycle planter, and I like to grow both veggies and flowers, and grow sedum too. They are pretty and forgiving, as you mention.

elle said...

ah, a bike. It looks really great leaning on the tree. Ready to go! Good thinking for less than optimum watering regime!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Beautiful.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a jaw dropping gorgeous flower garden. I'm super impressed. Your gardening skills really shine, and I like how much heART you put into these plants that are so willing to grow for you.

Ann said...

Beautiful garden space. The bicycle is so charming.

Charmingdesigns said...

Love love love your bike!!