Thanks to Joy at Joy of Desserts it is so exciting and I could not have been more surprised. Thanks you so much, Joy, I could not be more pleased or appreciative.
The conditions for accepting the award?
1. Thank the person/persons who gave you this award.
Thank you so very much, Joy!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself:
- My garden is my passion.
- I spent 25 years working in the newspaper business in advertising and management.
- I have collected, bought and sold antiques most of my adult life.
- Over the years I have tried my hand at nearly every craft know to man/woman.
- My dog and I walk a minimum of a mile a day.
- I paint in acrylics and do collage.
- I enjoy redecorating and repurposing, so fun to find something at a yard sale and make it into something with a new look and/or purpose.
3. Pass the award unto 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Now, I bestow this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers who are fantastic. I know some people do not like receiving awards so if that's the case for you, please just ignore this award, if that is not the case....please "pay it forward". Enjoy, I think you are FANTASTIC!
- Jami at An Oregon Cottage
- Mindy at Boboloo
- Mary at A Splendid Adventure
- Kim at Painting a Dog a Day
- Laurie's Charming Design
- Sheila at Halo Hill
- Debi at Ormolulu
- Shelley at Sweet Pea Home
- Cachanilla73 at Thrifting - Retro - Vintage
- Jacqueline at Cabin and Cottage
- Melody at Brown Gingham Creations
- Jo at Secret Garden Cottage
- Sandy at Aging Disgracefully
- Laura at How I Found My Husband
- Myrna at Heirlooms