Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Same backyard….different week!

 

Last week, I took photos of our backyard and wrote a blog about it!  Interesting, how much changes in nature in a week.  There is always something new in bloom and something old that is fading.  Like life, the garden is always changing and evolving.

IMG_2499 More roses in bloom and the lavender is about to “pop”!

IMG_2502

 

 

 

Our backyard is twice as wide as it is deep…so this is a view of almost the entire width….garden shed and all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2503

 

 

 

This is the other side of the backyard where the white Sally Holmes rose is in it’s full blooming glory.

 

 

 

 

IMG_2507

Looking the opposite direction….this is a small yard with a ton of plants!  What can I say, I like plants and, apparently, I’m on a mission to own them all!  (LOL) So, I’ll leave you with collage and a wish for your days to be full of the flowers you love.

PicMonkey Collage

This week, I am once again joining Outdoor Wednesday.

4 comments:

LV said...

I am featuring my yard today as well. They are like people, always changing.

Carol said...

Lovely. My flowers are in the process of being changed out so things are a bit sparse at the moment.

Larry said...

The concept of a backyard is wonderful... truly a spot that is one's own! Your's looks very inviting! Larry

Shahrul Niza said...

I LOVE to sit in your backyard and just sketch!. Hugs.