Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweet peaches and graphite........

A couple new drawings and one that is not finished..........





I am NOT impressed with my photography on these pieces.  I think I need to work on my lighting.  The highlights on this woman are not this "splotchy" in real life. 

The next drawing I tried to photograph outside, inside, under light, less light......hmmmmm, still don't like the results.  Suggestions??????

 
 
 
I tried adjusting the "color" with Pic Monkey on the next one......better, but still not great!
 
 

This isn't finished and may never be......I spent a good five hours on this today......I'm not sure I NEED this much realism in my drawing or my life!  Ha, ha!

and oh, yes.............peaches ready for the freezer.  Oregon is having a bumper crop of the sweetest peaches ever!

 
 
 
Won't these taste good next January!



1 comment:

Terra said...

Your drawings reflect your talent, and I think the photos are fine. The peaches will be yummy.