Saturday, November 26, 2011

Getting ready for the big show next weekend….

 

 

I’ll be selling some jewelry……..

misc 007

 

Just a reminder next Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 3 and 4 is the Holiday,Art Show and Sale in Aurora.

poster2011email

You will have a pleasant holiday shopping experience in this small historic town.  There are, also, a couple of Christmas bazaars and a wine/chocolate tasting going on in town that weekend.  You can avoid the crowded malls and find gifts that are personal and unique AND have fun.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Your jewelry is so pretty!!! Sounds like a really fun event! Have a blast...I am sure all your peices will be snapped up instantly!!! :)

Marilyn Rock said...

Enjoy! I'm sure you will sell lots of your beautiful jewelry. xxoo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Best of luck at the show. Your jewelery is lovely, so I'm sure you'll do well. I also hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Sorry I've been offline, so missed wishing you a happy holiday.