Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sharing my "stacks"......

This Wednesday, instead of sharing my work desk, I'm showing off my "stacks"!

........and I'll just bet you are delighted!  Or you would be if you had a clue what I was talking about......

well, here it is....an artist named Seth Adler, who's work I so admire and who's blog I enjoy, has invited me and 70 plus other fine folks to share their artful photos of the stacks of goodies they live with!

Here are a few of mine.....the tidy ones......!

IMG_1365I like this one, it is simple!  But, I like this one too......

IMG_1380 it's colorful....but, as stacks go, here is one of my favorite....

IMG_1372What's not to love about stacks of cigar boxes with their beautiful graphics.

IMG_1381

 

 

 

Oh yes, another favorite....stacks of McCoy and Bauer flower pots!

They live in this cool cabinet my husband made!

 

 

IMG_1383

Now, that you've seen my stacks....please feel free to visit Seth's blog, The Altered Page  and to see some artful stacks that will have you creating more stacks of your own. 

30 comments:

Terra said...

Now these are some pretty stacks at your house.

Seth said...

Such a great variety here. I am really digging the cigar boxes with the labels attached.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your stacks are so much better than mine are going to be. Gotta love all those disparate stacks!

Karen said...

The stacks at my house are NOT as pretty as yours, lol. Love your collections.

elle said...

Luv that stack in the window. Very clever!

~*~Patty S said...

Lots of really lovely stacks going on...looks like a happy place indeed!

Your tagged cigar boxes are inspiring too!

Happy Stack Days!
oxo

bohemiannie! art said...

cigar boxes and old tea cups! love your stacks!

bohemiannie! art said...

whoops. my first glance thought they were tea cups...but they're flower pots!!!

H.D. Campbell said...

great pictures I love all the stacks!

Anonymous said...

Cigar boxes with labels, very cool, so are the dishes! xox

teri said...

glad to see I"m not the only stacker in the world. Love your stacked cups and bowls.

Carolyn Dube said...

Great stacks - your husband made a great cabinet! Wow!

amanda said...

love the flower pots!

donna joy said...

love the stacks, esp the cigar boxes!

Unknown said...

love your wide range of things to stack!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Hello from SF -- Love the cigar boxes -- very cool. isn't this a fun project?

Carol said...

A lot to love here - the cigar boxes, the flower pots (one with a frog!) and that gorgeous cabinet your clever husband made. Very nice stacks. Great to meet you through the Stacks project. Carol in Australia

Anonymous said...

Great stacks! Very, very wonderful!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

wonderfully creative stacks!

fairyrocks said...

Love your variety of stacks. Wonderful cigar box stack. Keep smiling and creating

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my... love, love, love it1
Your 'stacks" are wonderful.
Such a treat to see, thank you :]

Svetlana said...

Great stacks! I love the metal boxes below.

Halle said...

I didn't dare show the awful stacks that are in several hidden spots in my house.
Love the stack of dishes! As well as the wonderful cabinet your hubby made!!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Can I come over? These are delicious - I've never heard of the flower pot 'brand' but now you've given me a craving ! Love your cigar box stacks too. And the bright and cheery atmosphere around each photo.

Andria said...

Great stack of colorful cigar boxes! I also love the handle on the cabinet your husband made...fun!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

This was a very fun project, wasn't it? Love your studio.

Itaya Art said...

Love your cigar box stacks especially! I agree...what's not to love about them?! So pretty. :)

Raylee said...

pretty pots.

Anonymous said...

Love the variety of your stacks. The labels are wonderful, too, and the "peek" into your china closet makes a whole new world of stacks come alive!

Dayna Collins said...

You have amazing stacks - such lovely variety.